Wednesday, May 07, 2008

KC's Perfect Purse

 
 
 
I had a great opportunity to serve the women at my church by making handbags for each of the attendees at our Ladies' Retreat the last weekend in March. I really enjoyed watching everyone carry around the creations. I had several ask for business cards and my website. I had others buy what extra I had and others place an order. It has been such a privilege to see where God leads this adventure. I am working cards and Steve is thinking about a website for me. The "shop" will be called "KC's Perfect Purse". I am currently working on two diapers bags. I am also searching for a place that I can get seatbelt webbing so I can create the popular seatbelt purses at a fraction of what they are in the store.

I do have to say though, that my biggest struggle is finding places that carry the hardware and notions I need. JoAnns has a few things, but not everthing and nothing in bulk. Grommets and Jean Rivets are by far what I use the most and I really need to find a place that I can get those in large quantities. Swivel hooks too would be good!

God is good, and I am excited to see what He has given me and what He does with it. I am loving the practice as each one gets better and better. The women who attend my our church still use there bags and I love to see that!! God is so good!
Posted by Picasa