I am always amazed by creation, things children say and the benefits of God's goodness. I never thought a VCR would amaze me! My daughter has been into Veggie Tales lately and has done well in working the VCR, (hooking it up and using the buttons) but today we ran into a snag.
Katie wanted to watch Jonah, AGAIN!, and she place the tape into the VCR but only received a noise. I tried to help her with the same results. I stooped down to peer inside the machine to assess the situation. I thought perhaps something was in the way!
Well, I did find something. Our VCR gave birth, essentially, to a Gamecube game that has been missing for over a year!!! My amazement comes from the fact that not only was the VCR carrying this extra item for such a long time but that it CONTINUED TO WORK INSPITE OF IT! I can only guess how the game got into the machine and who knows how it worked its way out of the machine. All I can say is that I am completely AMAZED!!!
I called my husband immediately to share this amazement with him, and he was more excited that the game was found than HOW it was found!
Lesson learned for the day: If you have lost something, check the VCR first! It could be there! LOL!